Friday, July 1, 2011

Walking At The Beach,My upcoming vacation

Today I was taking a walk on a  bridge looking out at the beach in New Jersey. I also looked at the ocean at Keyport, New Jersey. I didn't really walk on the sand but I took pictures of the low tide and there was also a bird flying away. Sadly there was very few people so it was pretty quiet over there, but the good news is that I was able to see the nice blue ocean and many of the bridges as well. Very pretty sight :) and another good thing is that the sun was shining very bright and it was still nice and daylight, well, of course it's daylight since it's early and it's the summer time and it doesn't get dark so quickly. I can't wait to go to Maine for a week, I wonder what it's going to be like when I'm there, I can't wait and I'm so excited! :) So come on people, go to a nice beach or go away for the summer, see some pretty sightings and the ocean. Go anywhere!

    These pictures are not taken from me they are just examples of what the beaches and the ocean in keyport look like in new jersey. Don't they look nice? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment