Friday, July 29, 2011

OMG,LOL,LMAO,etc.

Okay, so you notice that many people on the internet say things by creating their own short version of what they're saying/typing. For example, OMG(oh my god), LOL(laugh of loud),SMH(shakemyhead),LMAO(laugh my ass off) and many others. So the ones i use are omg,lol,lmfao,rotfl(rolling on the floor laughing), and such. But lately people (such as my big sis have actually started to talk to people by using letters instead of the words. Sometimes I do that to but sometimes it would kind of bug me since sometimes people would use a very big amount of words to shorten a sentence and sometimes I have absolutely no clue what the heck they're saying. A word that was known before almost any of them was FYI (For your information). It was known for a VERY long time. Than people have been creating LOL and many others on their own. Some that maybe only the person who created it knows. But, LOL,LMAO,OMG, and all the others. That's just how people use the internet :).
                                                                   Lolz!

No comments:

Post a Comment