Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tulips and roses

Okay, so you're probably wondering why I decided to put this up. And my answer to that question is that it randomly popped into my head and that I don't know why it  popped into my head so I just decided to post it. Anyways, you have to admit that tulips and roses are beautiful flowers. I love the yellow roses, those are one of my favorites. :) I'm probably acting really girly right now but most of the time I act like a tomboy. But hey, I do have my girly moments! What could I do about that,right? I also love the red roses but not as much as the yellow, yellow seems like a very fun color and it means joy and playfulness and that's why I like it! :) I like pretty things and I bet that's one thing that every girl likes (or at least I think that's what every girl likes, even if their a tomboy) Even though I like the yellow roses, if I would've seen a blue one, I bet that one would've been my favorite. Okay I think I should stop talking about it right now so after this here's a picture of a yellow rose.
                                                                          Pretty! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment