Thursday, July 7, 2011

New vacation plans! My current writing.

Unfortunately, it seems that I won't be going to Maine this summer. :( But my parents have decided something new in a place that isn't close to where I live,which is exactly what I was hoping for! :) I don't know exactly where we're going (I forgot the location) but it's gonna be exciting and it won't make me feel uncomfortable! There might also be a pool in that area though I'm not so sure but I really hope so! Even though it was only a week (since we can't afford much longer though I wish we were able to stay somewhere far for a month at least but I'm not that lucky) I'm still excited, Eeeeek! I can't wait! Let the week vacation be as good as I think and hope it will be. Now, to get out of the subject of summer vacation, I'm currently working on something on my computer. I'm writing a book even though I know it would be impossible to publish and print out, but it has been something that I wanted to start working on, I don't really know the reason why but I just felt like it :). I only was able to finish the prologue. I will probably tell you a short summary when I'm up to at least the 2nd or 3rd chapter. It's gonna take a long time to finish,though!

                                         Have a great summer everybody! :) I hope you have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment