Thursday, July 14, 2011

Returning from vacation, what's happening on saturday,July 16th,2011 and what may be happening on Monday july 18th.

 I just returned home from Gettysburg Pennyslvania. For the past few days I stayed in one of the KOA cottages that looked really cute :). Everything looked old fashioned and I went to a small amusement park on tuesday and yesturday I went on buggies (horse carriages) and saw so many horses,goats,mules,and cows. I also went on a dining train in sharpsburg that was short yet very nice. I had a good time for only being there for only 3 days in the cottage. Earlier this morning I woke up,packed everything and came back home, though the time I was really supposed to leave Pennyslvania was tomorrow he said he wanted to go back home to check on all of our pets :). 

On saturday, there's supposed to be a water gun fight   with me and my friends and I'm deciding whether or not I should go. I'm deciding whether to go to the water gun fight or to go to an amusement park very near to my home. If I go to the water gun fight I might need to buy one and bring a second pair of clothing with which won't be a problem. But then I don't know if I should just go with my big sister and my nieces to the amusement park,both options sound really fun.I'm going to decide by friday but I already have a feeling about what I'm gonna decide to do,whichever way I know it's gonna be fun! :)


Well, lately there have been lots of things going on in this week and there's still more to come. Almost everything has to deal with going to amusement parks though, I mean, I really enjoy going to amusement parks but lately me and my parents have been going crazy going to so many of them. I mean on monday when I just arrived at Pennsylvania I didn't do much. On tuesday I went to some type of amusement park  called Dutch Wonderland, yesturday was the horse rides and the train,today was the day I came back, and on saturday there may be a chance on going,again,to an amusement park,and there may be a chance on going to sixflags on monday. Jeez, that's on ton of amusement parks. O_O But hey, it's way better than staying at home all day! :)
                                                    Dutch wonderland kingdom coaster
                                                                       Water Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment