Friday, July 1, 2011

Manga,anime,books,friends,music, and other stuff I like

My friend Linda Wong got me addicted to anime :). While Me and my friend Anna got myself addicted to reading manga from anime series that I've watched. I started watching anime last year and I started reading manga for I don't know how long. Linda,Anna,and my friend Vivi (short for Vivian) are my good friends! :). I read a ton of books but not as much as Linda and Vivi, and nobody's more of a manga lover than my friend Anna, I guess that's why she talked me into it. I almost always listen to music, that is one of the things I obsess over! In fact I'm listening to music right now :). I'm not much of a fast runner but I really enjoy playing volleyball and having water balloon/water gun fights. I have a secret that I will NEVER tell you (just kidding don't get suspicious right now...seriously don't start asking me about a secret) I enjoy hanging out with my friends and I chat with them alot online! Well I just wanted to give you a summary about me, so I decided to post this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment