Thursday, July 21, 2011

Roller Coasters and other rides from amusement parks.

My sister and my mom have been going on the computer looking for multiple amusement parks: Keansburg, Six Flags, Hershey Park,Nobles, and many more. I can't blame them for doing that since after I left Pennsylvania we all have been wanting my nieces to have fun. I want to try the green lantern ride in six flags. :) And all I'm doing is trying to avoid staying home. It sucks to stay home wasting my summer vacation. Time flies, and the days have been ending so quickly it's already almost the last week of july :(. Me and my family need to make the most of it, I already finished half of the summer homework. I want to have fun during most of it instead of being on the computer or watching TV. I already had the water gun fight with my friends which was a good thing, but me and all of my family and probably my friends as well want to make the most of it and enjoy it while we can. Time flies and if we don't try to make the most of the vacation, time is gonna fly by even faster than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment