Monday, July 4, 2011

Cousins house,the pool, big sister,nieces, and lots of food

Today, I went to my cousin Ruby's house going with my mom,my big sister, and my 2 nieces who sometimes drive me nuts O_O. We all had a barbecue with hamburgers,hot dogs, potato salad (one of the best ones that I've ever tasted :) ), rice,sausage,and chicken wings and probably other stuff that I didn't see because I got way to full XD. But before we ate, me and my nieces were in the pool water fighting (with something that wasn't a water balloon and yet not so much as a water gun either)  and we also saw my second cousin Jake fighting with a young boy in the pool as well and while we were watching them me and my 2 nieces were munching on chips and other stuff a while before dinner. (I also kept on drinking Arizona tea with lemon flavor :) LOLZ!) It was extremely fun and while my mom was driving us back home we saw many of the pretty colors of the fourth of july fireworks. Happy 4th of july people and I hope you got a chance to see the fireworks up close! Unfortunately, since my mom said that they weren't showing the fireworks near where I live we couldn't see them up close and it was VERY late when we came back to the house anyways. All well,today was incredibly fun! :)
NOTE: These photos are obviously from the internet, I have no idea who took those pictures or whatever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment