Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summer vacation is over :/

Summer vacation is over and It went by WAY to fast. Back to school for me. I really hope to be in a good class and in the same class as my friends. Nothing much happened this summer so I guess I'm ready for school... Though I still find it way to fast that summer passed by. It only felt like a couple of days of summer and I haven't been on my blog for a while. Grrrrr, Why did the summer vacation have to go by so fast, it isn't fair. Now i'm getting a tutor and I'm gonna studie for the Specialized high schools (regent) test and I hope to be able to go to the class my friends have been talking about to study. Fun time is over for now and I guess it didn't really change much for me since i didn't get out of the house much. All well, I'll see what this school years gonna be like, I have to be prepared for the good and bad. Good luck to all those people out there in their school year. I better make the most of it,right? I have to join a sport in school and I want to be more hyper and run around more. Besides being the quiet type. (Sigh) I really hope to accomplish these goals and make this school year a good one.
                        Yup, the clock is gonna ring tomorrow and the first thing I'm gonna say is: Back to school... What's gonna happen this year?T_T 

No comments:

Post a Comment