Sunday, September 18, 2011

School

Okay, so I ended up not being in any of my friends classes. except for one who's in some of my classes. But most of my friends are in completely different classes. It's weird how I kinda predicted that would happen. It's kind of sad but at the same time it's kind of good since i should get used to not being so near with my friends since I'm gonna move away next year most likely. School's OK. Though I really think it's gonna be a long one so  I really hope it will be a good one. I joined fitness club (although i really wanted to join volleyball but i couldn't go because of the bad timing.) I wonder if that was a good idea. ( I hope im not the only girl or the only kid in my grade there although I probably am O_O ) I want this to be a good last year (most likely) in NYC. I'm gonna miss my school and my friends when I leave. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment